In this tutorial, learn how to create a PDF form in Acrobat XI that can be used with the Adobe EchoSign service for electronic signature (sometimes called digital signature).
- Open the Forms panel in the Tools pane and click Convert to EchoSign Form.
- Click Next in the first message explaining the process. After conversion to EchoSign format, click OK in the next dialog box.
- Choose tasks in the EchoSign Forms pane, which replaces the basic Form Editing pane.
- Pick tools from the EchoSign Form tools toolbar.
- EchoSign names the fields automatically. Click Who needs to sign this field? and select an option, such as the sender or a specific signer.