Learn how easy it is to fill-in and save form information using the new Adobe Reader XI. Whether your form has fillable fields or not, you'll still be able to print and save all your information.
(click image to enlarge)
- Adobe Reader XI now allows you to save form data in any fillable PDF form.
- You will always see this purple message bar in a form that can be filled out and saved in Adobe Reader XI.
- If you don’t see that purple message bar on a form then there are no fillable form fields.
- To fill out a form without fillable form fields open the Comment pane, Annotations panel, and select the Add Text Comment tool.
- Insert your cursor in the form and begin typing. Save the form.