October release (R181) Known Issues

Version 7

Here is the list of known issues after the release, with their current status updated:

==== Resolved issues ====

1. Wholesale price saved as 0 when changing the price and saving it. [issue resolved in a hot-patch today]

When you go in and try to change or set the wholesale price for a product, it always gets saved as 0.

2. When setting up a site in Dreamweaver using the Business Catalyst extension, the site is not created as using an SFTP connection. [issue resolved in a hot-patch ]

This issue is happening only when you use the extension to set up the site. You can manually set the site to use SFTP instead of FTP.

3. When inserting a list of webapp items and choosing to use the backup template, it still uses the list template [issue resolved in a hot-patch ]

This happens because the module inserted is missing a comma. It inserts:

{module_webapps,15127,a,,,true,10,,1}

it should be:

{module_webapps,15127,a,,,,true,10,,1}  (one extra comma)

Workaround: manually correct the module syntax after inserting

4. Cannot create a forward from a non-www record to a www record, in the Manage Domain interface [issue resolved in a hot-patch ]

In this case, when trying to add a forward from a non-www domain to the www domain, the interface throws this error message: "Zone name is invalid"

Please contact the support team if you encounter this problem.

==== Known issues ====

1. When creating/importing my BusinessCatalyst site for the first time, Dreamweaver CS6 does not complete downloading the site, when you have checked the "Download BusinessCatalyst site locally" checkbox

Problem:

When creating/importing my BusinessCatalyst site for the first time, Dreamweaver does not complete downloading the site. I have checked the "Download BusinessCatalyst site locally" checkbox.

Solution:

This only happens for Dreamweaver CS6, revision 5842. Update Dreamweaver to the latest version available and try again.

Alternative solution: Uncheck the checkbox or close Dreamweaver and download the site manually.

==== Issues under investigation ====

None at this point.