FAQ: SendNow transitioning to Adobe Send

If your question isn't listed here, please post your question in the SendNow forum and we'll answer it as soon as we can.

1. What's Adobe Send?

2. What's the difference between Adobe Send and Adobe SendNow?

3. I'm a paying SendNow customer. What happens to my subscription?

4. When is this change happening?

5. What is the cost difference between Adobe Send and Adobe SendNow?

6. Can I use Adobe Send with my free Adobe Reader software?

7. I’ve got a PDF Pack subscription. Will I have to pay extra to use Adobe Send?

1. What's Adobe Send?

Adobe Send is part of an improved, integrated set of Adobe document services that makes sending large files even easier by allowing you to send files you have stored on Acrobat.com as well as files from your desktop. This new service replaced Adobe SendNow in 2014 If you have questions about how Adobe Send works, you can read the Adobe Send FAQ or check out the Getting Started guide.

2. What's the difference between Adobe Send and Adobe SendNow?

The two services are similar in many ways: They’re both primarily meant to help you send large files and track their activity. However, Adobe Send makes that process even easier by fully integrating with Adobe's document services. Using Adobe Send, you can send files you have stored on Acrobat.com as well as files from your desktop. You can even use Adobe Send to send files from iOS and other mobile devices. Adobe Send also lets file recipients save time by previewing sent documents without having to download them first.

3. I was a paying SendNow customer. What happens to my subscription?

All SendNow subscribers have automatically become Adobe Send subscribers and can start using the new service to send and track large files online at no additional charge.

4. When is this change happening?

Adobe Send is available for subscription now.  Adobe Send is now the sole option for sending and tracking your files.

5. What is the cost difference between Adobe Send and Adobe SendNow?

The two services cost exactly the same amount. For SendNow subscribers, your subscription will continue on at no additional cost to you. For new subscribers, you can find pricing information here.

6. Can I use Adobe Send with my free Adobe Reader software?

Yes! To use Adobe Send features in Adobe Reader, you just need to download the latest version of Reader. Please note that this update will remove all SendNow features from your Reader software and replace them with Adobe Send features.

7. I’ve got a PDF Pack subscription. Will I have to pay extra to use Adobe Send?

Nope! Adobe Send functionality will be baked into PDF Pack, giving you access to all sending and tracking features. That means that besides being able to create and combine PDF file and export them to other formats, you’ll also get to send those files to whomever you want and track their activity. Bonus, right?! Sign in to your PDF Pack account or subscribe to PDF Pack now to start taking advantage of the new sending features today.