How to take a screenshot on your iPad/iPhone
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Immediately press and release the Home button.
The screen will flash briefly. The screenshot will be saved to the Photos app.
How to add a screenshot to a forum message from your iPad/iPhone
The Adobe forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to add a screenshot to a forum message, you need to sign in via a web browser and add the screenshot using the forum message editor.
Note: Tap/click images below to enlarge and see more details. (Jive scales thumbnail images badly and makes them appear blurry on any web page.)
- Open a web browser (e.g. Safari) on your iPad/iPhone.
- Go to an Adobe forum (e.g. Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad).
- Sign in (if you haven't already).
- Create a new discussion or reply to an existing message.
- Tap the Image icon in the editor toolbar.
- Tap the Choose File button.
- Select Photo Library.
- Select a photo.
- Tap the Insert Image button.
The screenshot will be added to your forum message.