Usage Statistics Policy

Version 4

In order to improve Extract for Brackets, we periodically send anonymous data about how you use the extension. You can change your preference at any time by clicking on the gear icon in the Extract panel and modifying the "Send Anonymous Usage Statistics" setting.

What information is collected?

• System information, such as operating system and screen resolution
    • Extract for Brackets product information such as version
    • Extract for Brackets feature usage such as menu options or buttons selected

How will Adobe use the information?

Information collected will be used to develop new features and improve Adobe products.

How is my privacy protected?

Adobe takes many precautions in protecting the information that is collected and transmitted. You can learn more about how we handle user information by reviewing Adobe’s Privacy Policy.

Since no personally identifiable information is collected, the anonymous data will not be meaningful to anyone outside of Adobe.

How does it work?

You choose to participate and allow Adobe to send usage data, associated with an anonymous user ID from your computer to Adobe. If you are offline, the data may be sent the next time you are online. This will not impact performance.

How do I participate?

After Extract for Brackets is installed and the EULA is accepted you will start participating in the program.

What if I change my mind?

To stop participating,

1. Click the [gear icon] in the Extract panel

2. Uncheck the box that says “Yes, I would like to share information on how I use Extract for Brackets”

To join the program,

1. Click the [gear icon] in the Extract panel

2. Check the box that says “Yes, I would like to share information on how I use Extract for Brackets”

Will I receive spam if I participate in the program?

You will not receive any e-mail from Adobe regarding this program, regardless of whether you participate. We do not collect personally identifiable information as part of this program that will be used to identify you or contact you.

Do I need an Internet connection?

An Internet connection is required to participate in this program. However, you do not need to be connected all the time. When an Internet connection becomes available, the information is automatically transmitted with minimal impact to your connection.

Can I see the data that is collected before it is sent to Adobe?

No, the information cannot be displayed.

How long does the program last?

Information is collected as long as you use Extract for Brackets or until you decide to stop participating in the program.