Quick troubleshooting links : Flash Player

Version 4

I get a message asking me to install Flash Player on my computer although I think I have the latest version installed

- Check if Flash Player is installed on your computer and if you have the latest version (Flash Player Help)

- If you have Flash Player installed, there isn’t anything else you have to do.

- Always ensure that you are installing Flash Player from the Adobe website. (Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions).  Do not install Flash Player from suspect URLs.

(Mac OS) Flash Player keeps asking me for my password. I don’t know which password I should use.

- Use the same log in credential that you use to log into your Mac OS.

- If you do not remember your credentials, use this link to reset your computer information OS X: Changing or resetting an account password (Snow Leopard and earlier) - Apple Support

How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

- How do I do a clean install of Flash Player? | Adobe Community

Is there an installer available for Flash Player?

- You can manually download and install Flash Player from the following help pages.  The installers are posted at the bottom, in the 'Still having problems' section.

- Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

- Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Unable to view videos on Facebook and YouTube

- See Common problems

Installing and troubleshooting Flash Player plug-in on various browsers

- Check if the Flash plug in has been enabled on your browser:

- Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

- Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

- How is Flash Player installed on various browsers? How does Flash Player differ on various browsers? | Adobe Community

- Firefox: Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems | Firefox Help

- Internet Explorer: Videos won’t play in Internet Explorer

- Google Chrome:Fix videos that won't play - Chrome Help

- For more information on plug-ins see How to Tell if Adobe Flash Player Update is Valid | The Mac Security Blog

How do I install a previous version of Flash Player? I am currently facing issues with the current version of Flash Player

- You can download previous versions of Flash Player from this page http://bit.ly/flashprev

- Downloading from this page is perfectly legal.

I have tried everything. How do I report Flash Player crashes to Adobe?

See How do I report a Flash Player crash to Adobe? | Adobe Community

How do I manually install Flash Player on my Android device?

See How do I manually install Flash Player on my An... | Adobe Community

How do I install Flash Player on Windows 8?

See How do I install Flash Player on Windows 8? | Adobe Community

Where can I find the "Extended Support Release" of Flash Player for Windows or Macintosh?

See Where can I find the "Extended Support Release"... | Adobe Community