The Adobe Community Forums have been upgraded! This upgrade includes a number of improvements to how our community looks, feels, and behaves. Some highlights are outlined below. For more information on navigating the new community, please check out our Getting Started guide and our Forum Help space.
Improved Search: Performance has been improved with search and the search UI has improved to show results above the fold.
- We also can now ensure specific content items appear at the top of search results when you search using specific keywords or phrases. No more sifting through results to find what most of you are looking for!
We're now mobile friendly: our welcome page, product pages, and discussion threads now look great on mobile!
The Home page:
- Reorganization & visuals: We’ve added images to our Welcome Page make our Ask, Learn, and Connect resources more prominent. We’ve also moved some of the resources previously hidden in the 2nd and 3rd dropdown menu down to a resource hub below the product selector.
The product page
- New FAQ: We’ve adjusted our FAQ widget to have additional columns to take up less page real estate.
- Reorganization: Our resources are arranged more strategically to keep things more condensed and organized.
- See what has changed in the Creative Cloud forum as an example.
- Helpful answers: Quickly mark 'helpful' with a new dedicated button. Multiple users can mark the same reply or comment as 'helpful' which brings the community more control to identify one reply as more helpful than another (this action is no longer restricted to moderator/admin access). Find it on replies right next to the Like button.
- Same question: if you come across an open question you too struggle with, you can now mark 'I have the same question' and be notified once an answer has been found.
Role badges & Status Levels
- Our Employee, ACP, MVP, and Student badges have been updated to appear next to a user’s screen name.
- Note: Employees using the Adobe logo as your profile avatar, you’ll want to use this update as an opportunity to change your picture (Two Adobe logos can look redundant).
- Our status level system has been improved. There are now 8 levels, all with their own new badge, too!
- Check out the new levels here.
Bug fixes: Japanese "Correct Answer" incorrect translation, issues changing a Discussion to a Question, IE11 issues, delays with moving discussions, & more!
News: The News section highlights relevant news & trending people & content.
- Your streams (previously located in your Activity area) are now located in the News area.
- Learn how to set up a custom stream.
Performance enhancements: pages load faster to give you a better experience using the community.
Your Content & Communities: You can now easily navigate to communities you're following, you've recently viewed or that are recommended for you. You can also easily navigate to content you've authored or participated in or content that you've recent viewed or are following. To check these features out, click your avatar menu at the top right > Your Content & Your Communities.
Your view: Your view allows you to set up a custom space for you to keep helpful links and resources and explore trending content and news. You can personalize your view however you like. Group and categorize information the way it makes sense to you by editing and adding tiles.
- Learn how to personalize Your View.
Let us know what you think about the changes or if you have any issues here.