How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud
We often ask for log files and these can be fairly long to include in your post on the forums, therefore, we often as you to upload these files to Adobe Document Cloud. This FAQ provides instructions to upload the files to Adobe Document Cloud, create a public link, copy the link, and paste it into your discussion.
- Navigate to https://cloud.acrobat.com/send
- Login with your AdobeID credentials
- The next screen will display:
- Either drag the files onto the field or click the Choose Files from My Computer button to display the File Chooser window to navigate to the location on your computer where the files are saved to select the files and upload the files(s).
- When finished selecting the file(s) to upload click the Continue button
- In the next screen, ensure the Create Link radio button is selected and click Create Link button
- The files will be uploaded and a Share Link dialog window will display:
- Click in the text field to select the link, then right-click and select Copy
- Click the Close button to close the Share Link window
- Go to your discussion on the forums and paste the copied link into your reply post.
[Edited 21-Dec - modified title]
[Edited 06-May - modified title]