MVP (Most Valuable Participant) is a program/badge that honors the passion and contributions of our Experience Cloud community members. The program encourages participation in the community and provides expertise and knowledge through posts, comments, answers to questions, ideas, blogs and more. Community members receive a “Most Valuable Participant” (MVP) badge and a gift once they exceed 1,000 points. The program is independent of any promotional activities for Adobe products, including contests, sweepstakes, and free giveaways by Community Managers or Adobe Community Managers.
To be eligible for the MVP badge, one must be an Adobe community member with 1000+ points and fully comply with the terms & conditions.
- A global MVP badge which reflects on the community profile.
- Users profile/bio showcased on the official Meet the Experts page.
- A schwag of MVP's choice (gift card worth $50 from an e-commerce website or an Adobe Community MVP sweatshirt).
- Access to MVP private community where you get involved in strategic discussions.
- Quarterly virtual meeting with the community managers.
Once a community member receives a MVP badge, he or she is expected to continue contributing to the Adobe Experience Cloud communities by engaging and answering queries, writing blogs/helpx articles, and sharing ideas for the Experience League as well as speakers at webinars and meetups.
Join our Adobe Experience Cloud Communities that are 500K (visitors in FY18) strong.
Meet our MVPs here - Meet the Experts
In case of any suggestions/queries related to the MVP program, please write to Jagpreet Singh.