Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Allow for more than 400 rows of data in Analytics Workspace

Level 6

5/24/18

Workspace has been by go to reporting canvas since its release and I find myself relying on Data Extract, Data Warehouse & Ad Hoc reporting for larger data sets and analysis.

It would be helpful to allow for a larger data set threshold within Analytics Workspace.

35 Comments

Level 1

4/5/19

I second and third this idea.  Besides performance and freezing in Workspace (experiencing it today), the limit of 400 rows prevents me from doing any deep or complex work in Workspace.  Minimally we should be able to view the same # of rows Discover offers.  OR even better, let us download the entire dataset regardless of the number of rows visible in the table.

Employee Advisor

7/22/19

While we don't plan on increasing the 400 row limit IN the UI at this time (due to browser speed issues), we are working toward letting you download 50K rows/breakdown soon. That would bring the data extraction capabilities in line with Ad Hoc.

Level 1

7/22/19

Soon? Is it an explicit roadmap item? Do we have an estimated delivery date?

This has been being discussed since at least Sept 5, 2018 when you posted the Intention to End Of Life Ad hoc (Intention to End-of-life Ad Hoc Analysis (Discover) announced ). This is an important step for my internal team's ability to adopt Workspaces fully.

Employee Advisor

7/22/19

We will update the status of this ticket as it gets closer to release - "in progress" , then "coming soon", then "delivered". No release date can be shared at this time.

Level 2

9/26/19

There are differences in data availability between the tools and unless that's resolvable, Data Warehouse will never be an acceptable solution to this problem.