Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Delete all drop down list in workspace

Level 8

9/14/18

Good work on adding dropdowns to workspace. Would it be possible to add a X delete button to delete the whole dropdown list in one go. Currently the only way i can see to do it is open the dropdown and individually delete each item.

4 Comments

Employee Advisor

9/17/18

Thanks for the feedback Joe! We are likely going to add in “right click > delete drop down” in October’s release.

For now, to remove a drop-down you either have to 1) Ctrl+Z to undo if you create something and realize you don’t want it, or 2) delete items in the drop-down 1-by-1. Neither are ideal though, so we will be working to address.

Community Advisor

9/18/18

Another temporary work around is to replace the drop down with any segment by dragging on top, then delete the segment.  Not ideal though - good to hear a fix is on the way :-)

Employee Advisor

9/18/18

That is an even better workaround than what I suggested, thanks Andrew!

We discussed this as a team yesterday & are targeting a couple updates for the Oct 11 release:

> Right-click > Delete dropdown

> Right-click > Add/Delete Label

> We are removing the existing 'X' that removes the label, since it has been misleading, and deferring to the 2 right click actions above.