Currently, date ranges builder under components does not allow users to select non-sequential dates/months/years to create a date range.
It would be great to have the ability to select the non-sequential date ranges to create the desired date range for a specific purpose. some examples.
- Ability to select random days in a month. eg. 1, 7, 21 & 30 day of the month. (Movies releases schedule)
- Ability to select random weeks. eg. 1st & 3rd week of the month. (Broadway weekly discounts)
- Ability to select random months. eg. January, April, July, October (First month of each quarter)
- Ability to select random years. eg. 2015, 2017, 2019 (Year of textbook adoption in the selected state)
- Ability to select calendar by columns. eg. all Mondays in a month.
- Ability to select week vs weekend in a month or selected time range. (Have another idea based on this ability)