• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extended CRM fields API v3

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2014 Nov 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Extended CRM fields cannot be read or updated through API v3. More details on: Re: Does CRM API v3 support Extended CRM fields at this time?

TOPICS
Developer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 10, 2014 Nov 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if just being able to iterate through the fields, that would be great. I understand updating CRM fields from the front end could be difficult to implement and / or become an overkill feature all things considered, however, being able to iterate through all fields in an Extended CRM 'form' would be absolutely powerful!

Imagine fully dynamic custom data per CRM entry... the possibilities are endless!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please! As Stephen said, the possibilities are endless! I already have several use cases where I need this functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 25, 2014 Dec 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been planning a few projects as well as working on a few others and the more I think about this the more I really could use this feature sooner rather than later. I hope this will be developed and released soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still looking for ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 17, 2015 Apr 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any updates on when/if this will be added?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lynda,

We're aware this request is important for you (it's the top request on the forum) and therefore we are planning to address it. However, this update requires significant changes behind the scenes and therefore it has been postponed for the second part of the year.

Kind regards,

Cristinel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Cristinel for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I know this is in working progress, is there an ETA or indication as to when we could see something from this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No ETA on this item yet. Goal is to have it in the second part of the year, but we don't have a clear date for this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cristinel,

Any update on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, we don't have any updates on this feature request for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cristinel,

Is the Extended CRM Fields API v3 far away at this stage?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would not count on this feature being available in the short term as we haven't completely drafted a solution that is both extensible and cost effective from both implementation and operational sides.

Cristinel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cristinel,

What is the BC dev team working on at the moment? what areas and features are expected in the future? Everything seems 75% completed and everyone is waiting for something.... Could you direct me to some sort of roadmap?

Is 3rd party access to the v3 API ever going to happen? I hear 6 months - 12 months... then 2 years later nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this part of the API is released it could fill a lot of holes in the system to allow greater development using the platform and keep up to standard as an e-commerce platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines