• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customizable Workflow Notification Email

Contributor ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ability customize the webform results in the Autoresponder Email is a great new feature!

It would be fantastic if we could do this in the Workflow Notification email with {module_webformresults} as well!

TOPICS
Developer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two forms on a website. One is fine how it is, but the other is currently tied to all the extra verbiage the workflow emails submit. It is submitted internally only, is not viewable on our website, and can only be accessed by typing in the URL. The email I want to receive from it is the form data only, without all the extras, i.e. logo, confidentiality disclosure, etc. I'd love to be able to set a separate "workflow" response that doesn't affect the other form submission email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heather,

You can actually customize the Workflow Notification in terms of deleting the logo, confidentiality disclosure, etc, but (as I think you're already aware) doing so will affect all Workflow Notification emails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I was trying to avoid. Our customer-facing notifications need to have all that extra information, but we want our internal form as simple as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines