Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Data Connection Types Report Update

Level 2

8/17/12

Two new reports have been added to SiteCatalyst recently.

- Connection Types Report

- Mobile Carrier Report

The connection type report is showing mobile carriers is 57% of total traffic, when I go into the Mobile carriers report, this is showing only 90% of what is shown in the connection types report.

When speaking to client about this, they say that they can't always detect what the mobile carrier is, but they can detect the connection type is GPRS, 3G etc..

I replied that this isn't showing all the data and needs to have another line in the report to say "Mobile Carrier Unknown".

Client care go back to me to raise a request on here.

I'm requesting that the Mobile Carriers report has this extra line so it will then tally up with the connection types report.

Regards

Steven Rowe

1 Comment

Employee

4/12/13

Steven - will you please send reports you're looking at with the examples of what's off and what you'd like to see? my email is rjwoods@adobe.com I want to make sure I'm clearly understanding the flow and request. Thanks, Roger