Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Better Usage Logging-allow Admins to show value of Workspace usage at their company

Level 2

10/30/17

The primary measurement we use at USAA to measure the success of Adobe Analytics is tool employee usage. Currently, the usage logs in the admin tool are good, but taking the data out makes it almost unusable. Plus, we are almost entirely Workspace users now and it does not appear that Workspace has the same level of logging as Reports. It requires hours and hours of work to massage the data into something I can report to my executive leadership on the success of Adobe Analytics, if it can even be done.

Would anyone else out there in the community be interested in having Adobe create an easier way to put together usage stats? I was thinking it would be fantastic if I could do this type of analysis in Workspace! I'd love to see a trend over time of Workspaces created, shared, logins, new users added, etc.

I'm imagining a way to drag and drop events like logins and sharing reports, dimensions like user ID (first name, last name, email, login ID). Segments would be great. We like to group employees together by the area of the company they work in for example Fraud, Digital Operations, Command Center, Underwriting, etc.BenjaminGainesAdobe Analytics@

2 Comments

Community Advisor

4/21/18

maybe adobe can give as a VRS access to the data they collect about the usage of adobe analytics. as far as i can see there are analytic calls every time i use something in adobe workspace.

having VRS access (filtered by „company“) we could do exactly what is described as the idea.

according to CC there is an adobe internal policy to not give it away, but maybe they can change this policy