• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't deactivate Photoshop cs4 (Polish).

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't deactivate Photoshop CS4 (Polish), I get "can't connect" error. Support was unable to do anything and pushed it to senior support. Here is the problem though. I was about to build new machine and I do not feel like waiting days because of major incompetence.

Why incompetence? Apparently someone forgot about central european region. During 2 hours long exchange with support I was told to reinstall with installer from the web. Here is the thing I discovered. There is no installer with polish version (or any other country from that region). I did some looking through files in all european installers from your web. Various languages there, but no polish or other CE countries and serial simply doesn't work. Since someone forgot about working installers for CE then I am safe to guess that someone also forgot about CE in serials database. Just a guess though.

In the past deactivation worked without a problem, including on this machine. I did went  and checked my connection to adobe servers, hosts files in windows folder etc. Everything works fine so the problem is database.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?