Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grainy raw images in PS CS6

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

So after getting no help what so ever from Adobe Im hoping someone on here knows the answer.

Recently RAW images are very grainy when at 'fit screen' or larger. initially I thought it was my images but when loaded on other programmes they are fine.

I have a MacBook Pro and all software on MacBook and CS6 is unto date.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you're running up to date Mac OS but Photoshop 5 versions out of date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I have Photoshop CS6 and both are up to date with updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CS6 is not up to date. It's six major versions behind the current version. It's obsolete and outdated software.

That aside, you need to view at 100%, or 1:1, to get an accurate preview. Different applications have different on-screen resampling agorithms, and visual inconsistencies are expected. To compare, always view at 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I think it's like 12 or 13 versions (if one includes the "incremental" versions) ever since CC's induction.

I mirror what D said: Are these at 100% / 1:1 view?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand theres been new versions to buy since, I was referring to the software updates are all up to date, not that I have the latest version of the programme. 🙂
I spent hundreds on this CS6 only about 3.5 years ago and really truly do not want to have to pay a monthly subscription if I can help it.
My programme was working fine up until about 2-3 weeks ago and Im hoping someone can help me fix this issue thats only just started to happen.
Thank you for your help 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines