• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[right click] Convert to PDF question - Acrobat XI Professional

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I [right click] Convert to PDF, and have the resulting PDF go to the source file folder? Currently anything I convert saves to my Documents folder, and I would prefer to save it with the original file.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Hi Sigshane,

If i understand correctly, you selected a file (for eg. word doc) then right clicked on that> Convert to Adobe PDF> and then get another pop up window to save the file shown in the picture below-

You can change the document location from the menu you see at the left bar.

Hope this is what you were referring to?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sigshane,

If i understand correctly, you selected a file (for eg. word doc) then right clicked on that> Convert to Adobe PDF> and then get another pop up window to save the file shown in the picture below-

You can change the document location from the menu you see at the left bar.

Hope this is what you were referring to?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You know what? I was mistaken on what I was talking about. It is printing to Adobe PDF. I would rather it prompt me for filename and location instead of auto-saving the current name and My Documents as the location.

Thanks so much for your assistance, I will do a little digging now that I have my wits about me!

Shane

Edit: and now I have found that setting too. I had to go into the properties panel for the Adobe PDF "printer" and set it to "prompt for a PDF filename".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines