• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm ready :) [Waiting for keywords and collections to be added to LR CC]

Contributor ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far I am enjoying LR CC.  For me, the edit module is complete enough.  I shoot b/w and my in-camera settings get me 90% of the way there. (X100F)

In LR Classic I use keywords and collections extensively.  IMO, this the the area in CC that needs the most improvement.  I'm sure it will come, but I am impatient.  Once this is addressed I will be moving my Classic catalogue to CC.

So, I'm ready.  I'm ready for an update.  With my fingers crossed, I check daily....

Monty

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally, I'm not a heavy user of keywords, but:

Capture.JPG

In the new Lightroom CC, they aren't called collections:

Capture2.JPG

Maybe those features aren't exactly what you're looking for. But give Lightroom CC a little time to mature. It's really new. I'm sure it's a program that will really fit the bill for a lot of people eventually. I'm not trying to convince you or anyone to use it. I don't use it myself. Just pointing out that there are a couple of features that you might not be aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am aware of what Albums are.  What I am looking for and hoping for are Smart Albums.

I do not need convincing to use CC.  I love having all photos everywhere Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 1.00.31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I'm glad you love it. Good luck with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines