• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Signatures

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company just setup digital signatures using Entrust for the certificates. I cannot figure out how to send for DIGITAL signature when I select SEND for Signature. I have read the user guide and it says I must prepare the form by selecting digital signature field bu the only option I see is e-signature. When I send the document, the user is only able to sign using an e-sig, the digital signature isn't an option unless they open the document themselves with Adobe Pro DC, insert their token, and select certificates from the tools menu. I would rather not do this manually! I'm sure there is a way to send and track multiple with digital signers.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Hi Kstewart,

As per the description mentioned above, you want pdf to get signed by multiple users using a certficate signature, is that correct?

Please refer to the steps given in the following link discussing the similar workflow:

Get multiple signatures on a single document |

Send PDF documents for signature, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kstewart,

As per the description mentioned above, you want pdf to get signed by multiple users using a certficate signature, is that correct?

Please refer to the steps given in the following link discussing the similar workflow:

Get multiple signatures on a single document |

Send PDF documents for signature, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines