Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I apply Image adjustments to ALL frames

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Photoshop CC. I import a video to the timeline which is about 3 seconds in duration.

I then, on the first frame, use the selection tool to choose an area i'd like to either darken, lighten, blur etc.

Once that's complete, when I move the to the next frame of video, of course the image adjustment is not present.

How can I extend my initial selection's adjustments to ALL frames of the video.

I don't think i'd like to save the adjustments as a filter, moreover i'd like to simply reproduce the same effect to the same

selection area, but to all the remaining frames in the short clip.

thanks,

L

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Yes- if you put in in the layer panel above the video clip as I have shown then it will be applied to the entire clip

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use an adjustment layer above the video clip in the layers panel. You can use the mask to make the adjustment based on your selection

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Dave,

ok, this sounds like what i need as i do create an adjustment layer for when i brush out an area when creating a cinemagraph.

i guess i simply have 2 adjustment layers (next to each other) --- on the new adjustment layer on frame, i make the selection, make the adjustments, then that's it? it's applied to ALL frame?

thanks.

L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes- if you put in in the layer panel above the video clip as I have shown then it will be applied to the entire clip

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

perfect. thanks for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines