• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Envío de proyecto a Adobe Illustrator fallido.

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes.

Trabajo con Adobe Illustrator Draw en el iPad y con Adobe Illustrator (de pago) en mi ordenador. Cuando trato de enviar algún proyecto a Illustrator desde Draw, puede estar procesando la tarea horas y horas sin llegar a realizarla finalmente. He probado a cerrar sesión en Draw para reiniciar la app pero me es imposible ya que indica que está terminando una copia de seguridad y nunca llega a cerrarse.

¿Alguien sabe cómo podría solucionarlo?

Gracias de antemano.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Rebeca.

I thought you said your work was synced to Creative Cloud? You shouldn't have lost work if your drawings were synced completely to the Mobile Creations > Draw folder.

Please message me privately here (tap on my name then Message); I'd like to ask an engineer to look at your account, but I'll need some information from you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rebeca.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with syncing your work and sending it to the desktop. It could be the result of a complex drawing, have a few questions:

When you sign in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud, can you see all the work that's on your iPad represented there? Can you see the drawing (in its entirety) that you're having trouble sending?

Is it just the one drawing that you're unable to send to the desktop? If you haven't tried sending another drawing, please try.

Are you able to save the drawing as a PDF (using the Send to CC Files as PDF function)?

If you can see the drawing that won't send, I'd like you to share it with me; let me know what you find and I'll explain how to do that.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Sue.

Adobe Draw sí que me permite enviar los proyectos en .psd y así puedo

verlos en Creative Cloud. No puedo enviar ningún proyecto a Illustrator ni

Photoshop, ni cerrar sesión en Adobe Illustrator Draw. De hecho, tampoco me

permite enviar comentarios a través de la app y rara vez consigue enviar el

proyecto como PDF.

¿Sabe cuál puede ser el problema? Desinstalé la app y perdí los últimos

proyectos, no quiero que me vuelva a pasar.

Gracias de nuevo,

Rebeca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rebeca.

You won't be able to sign out of the app until your work has synced. And if the app is hung up on something it won't stop syncing.

You didn't say whether, when you signed in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw, you saw all the work that's on your iPad represented there (not work you've sent, but work that's synced). Did all your work show up there?

Also, how long has this been going on? Have you tried connecting to a different wifi network?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Entiendo.

En Creative Cloud (creaciones móviles) aparecen todos mis proyectos, pero

no vectorizados. He probado a usar otro wifi pero pasa lo mismo. Sólo he

conseguido enviar un proyecto a Illustrator una vez y fue justo después de

volver a instalar la App y perder varios proyectos. Eso fue la semana

pasada.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rebeca.

OK, this is good news. If all of your projects show up on assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw as they are showing on your iPad, then you can actually safely uninstall the app without losing work. But, I have a few more things that I'd like to know before you try that:

1. Do you use Adobe Capture CC? If you do, do you have any libraries that have a lot of shapes in them?

2. When you started having the trouble sending to the desktop, do you remember what you were working on?  Was it at all a complex drawing? A good way to identify it might be by determining if it's a drawing that you've still been unable to send to the desktop apps or been unsuccessful at saving it as a .pdf.

Let me know what you find.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Sue.

Malas noticias. He hecho lo que me dijiste y he vuelto a perder parte de

mis trabajos. He intentado abrir el último desde Creative Cloud y

permanecía cargando, pero no ha abierto el proyecto en Illustrator Draw. Al

volver a Creative Cloud y actualizar las creaciones móviles me ha

desaparecido el último proyecto. No hago más que perder trabajos.

A lo que me preguntabas... No utilizo Capture ni tengo muchas bibliotecas.

El dibujo es complejo, pero he probado a enviar alguno otro menos complejo

y tampoco se me abre en Illustrator.

No encuentro la solución.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rebeca.

I thought you said your work was synced to Creative Cloud? You shouldn't have lost work if your drawings were synced completely to the Mobile Creations > Draw folder.

Please message me privately here (tap on my name then Message); I'd like to ask an engineer to look at your account, but I'll need some information from you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Está sincronizado pero ha cambiado al instalar de nuevo la app.

Me gustaría escribirte por mensaje privado pero no me aparece tu dirección

de correo. Intentaré darte todos los datos que sean necesarios. ¿Podrías

contactarme?

Muchas gracias Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rebeca.

I'm emailing you right now.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines