• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrate Catalog Not Enough Cloud Storage

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to migrate my Classic CC catalog to the new Lightroom CC and followed the steps here Migrate photos and videos from Lightroom Classic CC to Lightroom CC

Unfortunately, when I go to migrate in the new CC I'm getting the "Not Enough Cloud Storage" warning. My plan includes 100gb of cloud storage and my current catalog only appears to be 177mb when I search for it in my Finder.

It appears I should have plenty of free space available so why is Lightroom CC telling me there isn't enough cloud storage? 

I know I can purchase the 1tb for $9.99/m but would rather not if I really only have >200mb in my current catalog.

Any help is much appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Hettinger22  wrote

Unfortunately, when I go to migrate in the new CC I'm getting the "Not Enough Cloud Storage" warning. My plan includes 100gb of cloud storage and my current catalog only appears to be 177mb when I search for it in my Finder.

The 177mb is your catalogue, the file that records where your photos are, and the adjustment instructions. It is not the photos.

The 100gb refers to the original photos, not to the catalogue. The new CC uploads originals to the cloud, and is telling you tha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hettinger22  wrote

The 177mb is your catalogue, the file that records where your photos are, and the adjustment instructions. It is not the photos.

The 100gb refers to the original photos, not to the catalogue. The new CC uploads originals to the cloud, and is telling you that you have more than 100gb to upload and store in the cloud.

Does that clarify things?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it, thanks for clarifying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines