• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable To Import Lightroom Legacy Catalogue to Lightroom CC (Name them better please)

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, I've done the stupidly obvious thing and changed my default storage location for Lightroom things to be my D:\ drive, which has like, 800gb free (I only have about 30gb of photos if that). Every time I try to import my legacy catalogue to the new version it tells me I have insufficient storage space by like 18gb, which feels to me like it's saying "I want to store stuff on your SSD which ISN'T the D:\ drive". Lightroom IS installed to the SSD because I want it to work fast, but the photos all belong on D:\.

Given that I've told this now stupidly oversimplified program to save them somewhere it doesn't appear to want to put them, what options are available to me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Hi Asrien,

Could you please try the steps mentioned on this article & let us know if it helps: Possible errors | Migrating photos to Lightroom CC

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Asrien,

Could you please try the steps mentioned on this article & let us know if it helps: Possible errors | Migrating photos to Lightroom CC

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines