• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot Healing Brush Not working in Proximity Mode

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Spot Healing Brush will not work for me in in Proximity Mode. I have reset the tool several times. It will work in content aware. I also have the slow tool issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same issue.

Thanks to your comment I can still get some work done using the content-aware option though, so thank you. Saying that, it does take about 2 seconds for every spot I heal, instead of the previous pretty much instant result.

I should've known better than to update within two months of the release, it's the same kind of thing every time. Luckily I kept the old version as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same issue. I reset all of the preferences using CMD + OPTION (ALT) + SHIFT while starting Photoshop and it fixes it temporarily. However, the problem returns again later.

Edit: The problem has not returned since the latest update to 19.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines