Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grafik an die Größe des verankerten Rahmen anpassen

Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Tag,

mein Problem ist Folgendes:

Ich importiere eine Grafik in einen verankerten Rahmen. Wenn die Grafik kleiner ist, als der verankerte Rahmen, muss ich die Grafik immer manuell auf die richtige Größe ziehen.

Gibt es eine Einstellung oder einen Shortcut, der den Rahmeninhalt (also die Grafik) automatisch auf die Größe des verankerten Rahmens anpasst?

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe.

Viele Grüße,

Torsten

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Torsten,

After importing the graphic, press Esc m p. This shrinks an anchored frame to the dimensions of its contents. You can also use Esc f i f to start the import command. There are many Esc keyboard shortcuts listed in the FrameMaker help.

tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing, as a non-German reader … but isn't Torsten asking how to make a graphic bigger so that it fits in an existing frame?

That speculated, esc, m, p is an amazing and essential shortcut. fwiw, the longer route to the same function is via the Equations palette :-}

escMp.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Torsten:

I want to point out that Esc m p (which my students often call Make Pretty or Make Perfect) does two things: it will shrink-wrap the frame to fit the image, but will also anchor at insertion point. If you need a frame to be anchored below the current line, or at the top of the column or outside the column, you'll need to make that adjustment after shrink-wrapping.

That said, it's awesome shortcut with no menu equivalent. I use it all the time, and I just keep the Anchored frame pod open if I'm not anchoring at insertion point.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if you really want to speed up your anchored frame settings, create object styles that you can apply with a single click for your most-used anchored frame settings.

I use object styles to swap between Below Current Line, Run into Paragraph, and At Insertion Point. This comes in really handy when you need to fiddle with graphics for pagination purposes at the end of your editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is currently no such functionality. However, if you have FrameScript, you might want to have a look at -Frame. It's a comprehensive collection of Scripts. One of them is providing exactly the functionality you are looking for:

Scale Graphics Proportionally

<i>-frame Graphic Scale

<i>-frame Graphic Scale

You can also contact klaus.mueller directly with questions regarding -Frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey guys,

Thanks for the fast support. The Shortcut esc+m+p was the solution to my problem.

Have a nice week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines