• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install Photoshop on Mac Air, when the program is from a bought program Adobe suite on CD?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install Photoshop on Mac Air, when the program is from a bought program Adobe suite on CD?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plug in CD drives are inexpensive, easy to use, and can keep your pile of disks from being coasters. But don’t expect ancient Creative Suite apps to work properly on a new Mac!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Do you know how old the Photoshop program is allowed to be in order to work in connection with Mac OS Sierra (or later)? Mine Creative Suite is from 2007/08

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should use the current version, Creative Cloud (CC), which is subscription only. It includes updates as long as you subscribe for the new systems which Apple is now bringing us yearly, with more and more apps breaking. 2007-2008 is very old, what version is that? If it is CS, CS2 or CS3 your disks are shiny paperweights anyway, but a replacement is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines