• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exportSVG in jsfl run as a command in adobe animate doesn't work

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Animate and with a .fla file (after importing a swf file using import to stage), I run this script

var exportFileName = 'file:///C|/temp/files/a.svg'; 
fl
.getDocumentDOM().exportSVG(exportFileName, true, true);

it doesn't seem to do anything at all...no svg file is created at all. If I change exportSVG to exportPNG with the same parameters it does seem to work. I have found a couple of examples online using this exportSVG function but I can't find any official documentation (no documentation for exportPNG either).

Does anyone know how to make this work, know if it should work or at least might be able to point me to some documenation?

As additional info, if I add trace statements that the content of the output panel is wiped clean as soon as the exportSVG line gets hit. I've also played around with the parameters of exportSVG and nothing seems to work. If I use the file menu 'export (legacy)' and choose svg, I am able to export it manually

Using Adobe Animate CC v18.0 Build 107

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

ExportSVG now works without defining SVG as a desired output.  BUT, it doesn't allow you to input the name or path of the resulting SVG.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ExportSVG now works without defining SVG as a desired output.  BUT, it doesn't allow you to input the name or path of the resulting SVG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines