• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro XI "internal error"

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly this morning, each time I try to open, attach, send, combine acrobat documents I get an error saying

"internal error occurred" -- for example, when I have a list of pdf documents in file explorer, I cannot select any of them

or several of them.  How can I repair this?  Thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello rebeccas31214215

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please check for any pending updates from Help>Check for updates.

You may also try to repair the installation files from Help>Repair installation files(Only for Windows).

If the issue persists, you can use the Adobe Cleaner tool (For Windows only) Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs to remove the Acrobat and then restart the machine.

Install the Acrobat from the URL Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Note: Acrobat 11 is declared as End of Life product, for more information refer to End of support for Adobe Acrobat XI and Reader XI

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines