• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to restore the files if accidentally deleted Acrobat Reader app.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to restore what I had in adobe export PDF? I accidentally deleted it off my iPad and now when I go back into it what was in local is no longer in local 

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Could you confirm the iOS version you have installed currently? If you are working on updated version iOS 11.0 then you would get two options to take the app off the device- offload and delete.

Correction-

As you have shared above that the app was uninstalled or deleted (not offload), then sorry to say- any iOS app, iOS (the operating system) will erase all of your local files and settings from the device.

But if you will offload the app then it would keep the data after restoring.

iOS Settings > General > iPhone (or iPad) Storage > Adobe Acrobat.

Offload.png

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pattyb,

Edited-

When you uninstall the Acrobat Reader application and reinstall it using the same email address (Adobe ID) you should get the files "Document files" back that you had earlier.

Please ensure that you are "Signed In" using the same email address. And the files that you have been looking for in "Local" are those files saved in your device locally?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They did not restore. Iā€™m going to try and send you a picture of what my local page looks like.30D856D0-ACE5-4D65-9FD2-78FF8D642ECB.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Could you confirm the iOS version you have installed currently? If you are working on updated version iOS 11.0 then you would get two options to take the app off the device- offload and delete.

Correction-

As you have shared above that the app was uninstalled or deleted (not offload), then sorry to say- any iOS app, iOS (the operating system) will erase all of your local files and settings from the device.

But if you will offload the app then it would keep the data after restoring.

iOS Settings > General > iPhone (or iPad) Storage > Adobe Acrobat.

Offload.png

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have IOS 11..2.1. I accidentally deleted the app off of my ipad. It was not deleted from settings. But however it was deleted I donā€™t have what was in my local file before it was deleted.  Thank you for your help. The longer I go without it the less I remember what was in it so it will be fine again thank you.

Thank You,

[personal information deleted by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pattyb,

Sorry for the delay in response to your last message.

Thanks for sharing the update and let us know if there is any further assistance is required form our side.

-Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines