• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sync book from overdrive to Adobe Digital Edition

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Digital Editions 3.0, I cannot sync books I take out from Overdrive.  I get an error message saying there is an error with the authorization.  I have my Adobe Digital Editions authorized.  How can I fix this?  I have uninstalled Adobe Digital Editions and reinstalled with the same error message. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS you used?
Can you open the eBook in ADE?

What you do to get the error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried de-authorizing Adobe Digital Editions (Press Control-Shift-D) and re-authorizing it.  That seemed to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have adobe 4.5 and have uninstalled and reinstalled and still cannot transfer books from overdrive, The message just says downloading content and then adobe not responding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having tons of trouble with my adobe digital editions v4.5.6. (windows 7 and 10, two different pc's)

The cloud sync didn't work, when I downloaded ADE on my second pc (windows 10). It kept copying books, so all of a sudden, I had duplicates that I couldn't delete.
So I tried to figure out, what was wrong. After following your guidelines for activating, re-activating, going through reg-edit to remove activation and so forth, but now - I can't download or open any of my purchased books!
It worked before activation/reactivation and regedit, but it wasn't synching properly.
Now ADE comes up with the error message: E_ADEPT_XML_SYNTAX "error getting license. License server communication problem" Can anyone come up with a solution to this proble? It's extremely annoying!
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues as above. ADE is clunky at best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having the same issue for months now. I also posted a question about this issue here weeks ago and have never had an official answer to why this keeps happening.  Super frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines