• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is batch in Lightroom CC available?

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you batch in lightroom CC? If so how?

My lightroom CC will not allow me to batch edit, this is the only reason I use lightroom. There are no 'develop', 'library', or other tabs like in the classic lightroom. It simply allowed detailed views for editing on one photo, and then offers no sync button. I have looked for reason or rhyme to why I am only allowed to edit one photo at a time. Is there something I am missing? It seems odd that there would be a program that does not allow for even two photos to be synchronized.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

That's why I'm still using Lightroom Classic CC. You have to understand that Lightroom CC is a brand-new application from the ground up. It's taking Lightroom in a whole new direction, and it will evolve over time. Features will surely be added. Lightroom CC is a good concept that meets the needs and demands of a certain market of Lightroom users. However, as you have found it is presently lacking in many areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's why I'm still using Lightroom Classic CC. You have to understand that Lightroom CC is a brand-new application from the ground up. It's taking Lightroom in a whole new direction, and it will evolve over time. Features will surely be added. Lightroom CC is a good concept that meets the needs and demands of a certain market of Lightroom users. However, as you have found it is presently lacking in many areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! This doesn't really help me with my current job, but it is nice to know that I can stop wasting time looking for the synch button! Appreciate the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines