• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i manage to embed AOM files into muse and play a motion exporting webpage in HTML?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pierre Giraudet a demandéil y a 1 heure

i just done a motion with animate in publish in "html5" and OAM package too. drag and drop it on a page in muse! i can see the motion working when a play it with "the preview in browser button" but when a export the muse page in HTML... i can heard the sound but nothing from the picture motion??? i have a "message " : "

JavaScript exception Error calling selector function ; SecurityError: Failed to read the ‘contentDocument’ property from ‘HTMLFrameElement’: Blocked a frame with origin « nul » from accessing a cross-origine frame…"

i find an issue with makind an animatedgif and playing sound separately with a widget how can play sound in html page... but it's very difficult to synchronize the motion and the sound... 😉

so please any ideas will be great!

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not the exact answer to your question, but have a look at the following forum discussion for insights.

Re: Oam file in Muse generate error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines