• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White noise-like bands appearing on photos

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been working on a postcard project in Photoshop, and suddenly if I copy a photo into a new layer, or open a file in photoshop, it has a band at the top and mid photo that looks like bands of black and white tv noise.  What have I done?  Thanks!Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 2.37.42 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about your VGA Cards ?!
If everything is ok in photoshop, The problem will be in the VGA/GPU Card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I'm not sure what that is.  I googled it, and it looks like a computer part. My iMac is only 2 months old.  The problem just occurred mid project today.  I just added the free trial of indesign today, but photoshop was working fine for a few hours after that. 

I keep getting a message about converting from 32 bit colorspace.  Could it have something to do with that?  Sorry I haven't used these programs in about 9 years, so I'm not so great with this stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines