• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ereignis-ID 1000: Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: MSVCR120.dll, Version: 12.0.21005.1

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat DC lief viele Monate problemlos unter Windows 10 Pro, zuletzt Version 1703 (Creators Update). Seit ein paar Tagen erscheint bei jedem Programmstart die Meldung "Adobe Acrobat DC funktioniert nicht mehr", ich solle das Programm schließen. In der Ereignisanzeige wird ein "Application Error" verzeichnet, mit dem Hinweis: Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Acrobat.exe, Version: 15.6.30033.2205.

Ich habe Acrobat deinstalliert und neu installiert. Die Fehlermeldung ist geblieben.

Weiß jemand Rat?

R. Groth

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Hello Rainer,

The Serial number of Acrobat Standard will not work with the setup of Acrobat Pro. You have to uninstall the Acrobat Pro, reboot the machine, download and install the setup of Acrobat Standard DC version 12 from the URL Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-downloads.html#serial_no

Use the serial key for activation.

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello R. Groth,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, An official update of Acrobat and Reader is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. You may also manually install the update by navigating to Help > Check for Updates.

You may also install the updates manually through https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/acrobat-dc-november-29-2017.html

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anand Sri,

thank you for the e-mail of November 29th.

From the program Adobe Acrobat I can not initiate the update. Because I can not start Adobe Acrobat.

Also the link did not work. I get the message, that there is no program installed on my PC for which the update will fit. Maybe it's because I reinstalled Adobe Acroat from the DVD. Therefore, the original version 2015 is installed on my PC.

Regards,

Rainer Groth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rainer,

If you are not able to install the updates and have tried reinstalling Acrobat, will request you to uninstall the Acrobat using Acrobat Cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  (only for Windows machine)

Restart the computer and then install the Acrobat from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Regards,

Anand Sri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anand,

I have followed the steps you have recommended for uninstalling, downloading, and reinstalling. It worked, I can start Adobe Acrobat without an error message! Thanks a lot for this!

Unfortunately, the newly installed software does not accept my serial number. Maybe that's because the version of Adobe Acrobat Pro is now installed on my PC, but I only purchased a license for the standard version. Do you have a tip for me to solve this problem as well?

Regards,

Rainer Groth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rainer,

The Serial number of Acrobat Standard will not work with the setup of Acrobat Pro. You have to uninstall the Acrobat Pro, reboot the machine, download and install the setup of Acrobat Standard DC version 12 from the URL Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-downloads.html#serial_no

Use the serial key for activation.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anand,

everything worked out now. Thank you very much!

Regards

Rainer Groth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Woohoo!    Glad it's working now! Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

{Edited response}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines