• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right click hold issue with Wacom pen (Win10)

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Using Wacom Intuos Pro and Photoshop CC2018. Single right click is working normally, but holding does not. I'm used to adjusting brush size  holding Alt and right click + moving cursor, though on this new computer it does not work. The adjustment size circle does show up very briefly when single-rightclicked. Haven't touched any settings in Wacom interface/Photoshop. Otherwise tablet works fine. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Are you using Wondows or Mac.  I have not such problems on windows. There are issues posted about Alt keys function in CC 20918 should be fixed by first update to CC 2018.  You can aslo try usind wacon preferences to chsn POhoroshop botton pen button fro right click to left Alt+Right Click.  On Windows 10 I use Wibtods control panel and configured  pen and touch support. Disable flicks abd presss and hold.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using Wondows or Mac.  I have not such problems on windows. There are issues posted about Alt keys function in CC 20918 should be fixed by first update to CC 2018.  You can aslo try usind wacon preferences to chsn POhoroshop botton pen button fro right click to left Alt+Right Click.  On Windows 10 I use Wibtods control panel and configured  pen and touch support. Disable flicks abd presss and hold.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines