Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

start a blog

Guru ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

how do you start a blog to post tutorials within my adobe forum profile?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

According to what I read in answer to the same/similar question a few months ago, the blog function in Jive is not activated

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to what I read in answer to the same/similar question a few months ago, the blog function in Jive is not activated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahhh.. ok. So if i want to use adobe stock images to make a tutorial, can i post the tutorial in the blog in my website and than just add credit like to adobe stock and links to adobe websites?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use stock photos, so you'll have to ask in that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need permission from Adobe Stock to use their images and that usually means purchasing a license for each image you use.  That can add up in a hurry.

If you just need some generic images, I often use free placeholders from online resources.  See my article below for details.

No More Boring Placeholders!

[Link revised on 10/04/2020]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JonathanArias  wrote

ahhh.. ok. So if i want to use adobe stock images to make a tutorial, can i post the tutorial in the blog in my website and than just add credit like to adobe stock and links to adobe websites?

In order to use the images on a blog you will need to license the images. If you are using them to make money as in selling anything with the images on them you would need the extended license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines