• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarks on photos and websites

Engaged ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added a watermark to a photo of mine and then added it to a website I'm building. The problem is. I don't see the watermark on the website. Why is that?

Home - 1 Finger Trigger

Eastern Phoebe.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

I see it now. I can't understand why it took two days to pop up. But thank you all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, aside from you having uploaded the wrong image there is literally not much else that coulkd be at play here. So double-check and re-upload your watermarked image. Note that it may take a moment before it shows up due to the server's and your local browser's caching. In case of doubt refresh ther view a couple of times.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image I posted here. is the same one that I uploaded to my site. I just wanted to show what the watermark looked like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Seem all fine to me on the front page of your site.

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see it now. I can't understand why it took two days to pop up. But thank you all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines