• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expired adobe pass token

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to watch a tv show online, and when i go to view the episode i get an error message that says "expired adobe pass token" how do i fix this so that i can watch the show?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Logging out and back into the service would probably do it.

If not, go to Control Panel > Flash Player > Advanced > Deauthorize This Computer.  Then log out and back in of the service.  That should get it going again.  If not, it's possible that something is wrong with the service itself, although I'd expect that to get resolved within a few hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logging out and back into the service would probably do it.

If not, go to Control Panel > Flash Player > Advanced > Deauthorize This Computer.  Then log out and back in of the service.  That should get it going again.  If not, it's possible that something is wrong with the service itself, although I'd expect that to get resolved within a few hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Your advice helped.  Logging out and back in resolved this error message for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want to lose the other information I have stored. I get a message under control panel when I attempt to deauthorize that says I will lose things stored. The site says if you link your service provider you should have unlimited access. I keep getting the message however. Any other options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video service is just going to reissue you a new authorization token the next time you attempt to watch a video.  It's information, but it's already invalid, since we know it isn't working, and it's going to be automatically replaced by any content provider serving up protected video.  It might take an extra second while that new token gets issued, but you shouldn't really notice it.s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read all of your actions to take to correct the expired token issue and none of them are working for me. My issue is on NBC.com. I am currently watching a series, paused an episode and now I can't access it without this message coming up. And every time I go into my control panel to deactivate, it tells me to close all browsers. I do or already have but nothing is different. Do you have any more advice to give to help me with this? Thanks in advance!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Chrome?  If so, the control panel isn't going to help you.  Chrome ships with it's own built-in Flash Player, and it doesn't talk to anything else on the system.

If you are, you can go here and try the Reset Licenses button:

Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Protected Media Settings panel

If that doesn't work, are you sure that the video is actually Flash?  If you right-click on it, does it say About Flash Player?

if it doesn't, it's probably DRM-protected HTML video, in which case, the browser would manage those tokens.  There will be a place to clear them in the browser's settings (usually in the neighborhood of privacy or content).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok....I'm trying to get myself through this with the information  you have given me. I'll let you know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck!

If you're still stuck, some details on the operating system and browser you're using would be super helpful in giving you more tailored advice:   https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry...I am using Google Chrome. But I have also tried using Internet Explorer 11 and I get the same message. Right now I am clearing my cache and browser data. Not sure if that is what you meant in your earlier comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just curious if you were ever able to get this resolved...  I am having the same issue....

thanks for any feedback...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user and I'm currently having this issue as well.  I log out and back in but keeps coming up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the guidance in the second sentence about deauthorizing the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by log out and back in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're talking about logging out from the video content provider's website (Hulu, Comcast, etc.).  If you're not using a commercial video service that would use rights-managed content (DRM), this probably isn't the problem that you're running into.  In that case, I'd encourage you to start a new thread that describes your problem in detail, so that we can give you more personalized advice.

See the following on how to get the best answer:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines