Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time of Frames

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

I´m using Photoshop CC and want to creat a GIF with the Video Timeline. I´ve placed all my Pictures in the Frames and the Video is working but the Frames are changing too slowly. I only found a tool  with wich I was able to reduce the Duration to one second, but i want to have it even Shorter, so how can i do this?

Thank you very much for Answers

Jack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming from your description this is a frame animation, highlight all the frames by clicking on the first and Shift clicking on the last. Then click on the down arrow under one of the frames and choose the time

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m sorry but it´s not a Frame Animation, it´s a Video Timline, the second way to generate animations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a video timeline you choose the frame rate from the menu at the top right of the timeline :

Then set it in frames per second:

Note : Photoshop may play slow first time through as it builds the previews.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Convert the video timeline flatten to frame layer then convert to a frame animation. Audio will be lost.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A video Timeline or frame animation timeline?  You can set a frame's duration in a Frame Animation timeline.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines