Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Permanently Signing out From Adobe Acrobat

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I open a PDF file, the name of my Adobe account appears at the top right corner of the program. It seems that the program connects to the Internet and signs in my account each time when it is started. How can I use the program without signing in the account each time?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Hello vladk5779022

As per the description above, you want to disable the sign in/sign out ( the online feature) in Adobe Acrobat, is that correct?

Please use the following registry keys to disable Sign In/Sign Out

For Continuous Build:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown]

"bSuppressSignOut"=dword:00000001

For Classic Build:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\2015\FeatureLockDown]

You may also refer to Online features — Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello vladk5779022

As per the description above, you want to disable the sign in/sign out ( the online feature) in Adobe Acrobat, is that correct?

Please use the following registry keys to disable Sign In/Sign Out

For Continuous Build:

For Classic Build:

You may also refer to Online features — Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information. Can you write the registry command for Adobe Acrobat DC into a .reg file that I may run it, because I may not be able to properly add the command to the registry manually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do that. Copy and paste into the REG file, the lines are already formatted correctly, except for the mandatory first line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a .reg file, added the command to the registry, and restarted the computer. The program still automatically signs in at startup. The file is attached.

Disable Sign-in.reg - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your exact version? And is it Pro, Standard or Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea what you posted but it doesn't seem to be a REG file. Sharing these is hard, hence the wish not to try. You can copy/paste your text of it in full. Please also answer other questions tho'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program is Adobe Acrobat Pro 2018.009.20050.

Text of the command:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've used the registry quoted as for the Classic build, but you have the Continuous build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have again added the following command to the registry and restarted the computer. But the program still sings in at startup.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bernd,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you are still facing the issue after editing the registry entries, I will request you to contact the support team so that they can remote into the computer and can fix the issue for you, contact the support team through Contact us | Adobe

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information. I am not in the United States and cannot make a phone call to the offices there. The other links direct only to help articles and forums. Can you give me a link with the email address of the support team or a page with a support ticket submission?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Brend,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a private message with the information of Adobe support contact details, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines