• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the menu text is too small

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop menus were fine before i updated my computer but now i can't read them without getting close to the screen. I have a high res screen and would like to be able to do my school work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was an issue in versions of Photoshop prior to Photoshop CC 2015. Which version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing for me with Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks or Photoshop menus. It was fine one day and the next the text was TINY. I got into task manager and disabled anything Adobe in the Start tab, restarted and that worked...for a few days then it went back to TINY. HELP! (CS6)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you have Windows 10 with the latest update you can try this

Right click on the shortcut and select properties then select the Compatibility tab.

Select this option and then System from the drop down menu, restart PS

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU! THAT WORKED! That did the trick. People keep telling me in responses that I need to upgrade to the version you have to pay monthly for the software and I can't afford that. I bought the software a few years ago and do not want to upgrade to the monthly software and should not be forced into it. Or I get a response that Windows 10 is not compatible with CS6 but it was and still is. Thanks for everyone's quick responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries glad I could help

CS4 and CS5 still work with Windows 10 so I'd imagine you'll be OK for a few years to come with CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You updated your computer and monitor but forgot to update your software. An unbalanced system like this is always trouble. Photoshop is now subscription only, from $10 per month (annual commitment).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Edit> Preferences > Interface

Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 2.34.51 PM.png

but it depends on your version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines