• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long before first image is reviewed?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a brand new Adobe Stock contributor.  I uploaded my first image 5 days ago and it is still marked as "under review".  I am worried that I have done sometghing wrong.  How long is typical for a review to take?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Images are reviewed manually in the order they are received. The wait time varies based on the number of images in the queue. Generally the wait is between 3-5 days however it is running a bit longer this week due to the volume of content we have received.

Thank you for your patience,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images are reviewed manually in the order they are received. The wait time varies based on the number of images in the queue. Generally the wait is between 3-5 days however it is running a bit longer this week due to the volume of content we have received.

Thank you for your patience,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So 7 months is not normal. My first images are still waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, 7 months is not normal. It looks like you created your account in Fotolia after we stopped accepting contributor accounts there. That account was never validated and can only be used for the purpose of customer purchases.

Please create a new account with your Adobe ID directly in the Adobe Stock Contributor portal and resubmit your content: contributor.stock.adobe.com

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came in looking for an answer to the same question.  Apparently I created a Fotolia account a couple of years ago and submitted a few images that were never reviewed.

I submitted 20+ images over the weekend and was wondering what would be a realistic time frame on review.

How do I find out if I need to create a new Adobe Stock account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The old account is still there. How do you delete a contribute account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact support directly for assistance with removing an account.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just found this thread. I have images that I uploaded 2 months ago that are still in review.  Is this normal?

Regards,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that’s not normal, even for slow reviews. Please contact Adobe Contributor Support for help (« Contact us » link at the contributor page footer).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Someone must have been listening as the first of my uploads were reviewed this morning.

Thanks again!

Regards,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Are you a new contributor? Anyhow, feel free to update this thread, if you need further assistance.

Abambo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am; Just trying to find my footing with uploading.  Thanks again for being so prompt with your reply.

Regards,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines