Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ipad pro Photoshop

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

Have an Ipad Pro since 2016 and loved drawing apps. But im feeling strange. Something still missing. That something that i can do only with PS on desktop.

I dont want to say the same thing "Please do Photoshop APP for Ios Ipad Pro", but what i would like to say is Why Adobe still refuse to doing ,it?

We are in 2017, Clip Studio paint jas been released just now on the Ipad and its sublime! Someone will say that 9€ month is too much, or that the app is not working so well, but for me, its sublime!

They have put effort and they have done it!

Why a big Company lile Adobe still thinking about this?

You will destroy the entire Market with the app and make all Ipad Pro owners finally happy to draw on this amazing device with an amazing app!

Is there something wrong with Apple??

This could mean finally Professional finished product on mobile devices!

Think about this adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that the iPad does not run the desktop operating system. Unlike the Microsoft Surface that actually runs windows on it. Until the iPad runs the full Apple operating system I doubt we will see photoshop used in it's entirety on an iPad.

HAving said that, you can use an app such as Astropad to mirror your desktop version of PS onto your ipad and use Photoshop on your iPad just like your desktop. However you have to be within range of your desktop unit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah i know about that. But is not the same for a professional artist.

What do you mean thay ipad should run full mac desktop os??

Clip studio has just been "ported" to ios and mantaining all desktop features, i think adobe could do it very easy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I am now in the same boat as you.

I just played with the new iPad App from Affinity. Holy crap! Definitely makes the Adobe Photoshop Mobile App look like Microsoft Paint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe still sleep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines