Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Integrating with Adobe Marketing Cloud

Level 1

Hi All,

We are a Vendor (yes one of those people ) and are trying to integrate with the Adobe marketing cloud so that we can get passed custom audience segments from our advertisers for retargeting.  I am assuming the product would be the audience segment builder?

Is there a team or any integration docs?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,Kevin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Jantzen,

Thanks for all the help.

We talked with LiveRamp apparently you already have an integration with them.

This means that we can receive the audiences through them.  I think everything is solved, but if you think there is anything else that I should be aware of I would appreciate any insights.

Cheers,

Kevin

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Kevin,

It sounds like you may be interested in becoming a 3rd Party Data Provider for AAM. Here is some documentation to get you started. Let me know if I've misunderstood what you are looking for.

https://marketing.adobe.com/developer/get-started/exchange/c-adobe-audience-manager-build

Cheers,
Jantzen

Level 1

Hi Jantzen,

Thanks for the reply, super appreciated!

We actually we don't want to provide any data.  We just want to receive the audience segments that are passed to us by an Advertiser eg. Pandora.  We can then use these audience segments to retarget the user. 
I believe there should be a way to integrate seamlessly (with an API?) to Adobe manager to get these audience segments?

Cheers,

Kevin

Level 10

I'm not sure I follow...

If you are trying to receive data from an Advertiser (e.g. Pandora), where is Adobe involved in that transaction?

You also indicate you can then use that data to retarget that user. We already have that functionality built into our products with the Audience portion of the People Core Service and Adobe Target.

Finally, you mention "there should be a way to integrate seamlessly (with an API?) to Adobe manager". We don't have a product called Adobe manager, so I'm still trying to understand what your trying to accomplish. Are you wanting to pull segments out of Adobe Audience Manager and use your own product to retarget the user? If so, which medium are you retargeting them on (Webpage, email, social, other)?

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Jantzen,

Thanks for all the help.

We talked with LiveRamp apparently you already have an integration with them.

This means that we can receive the audiences through them.  I think everything is solved, but if you think there is anything else that I should be aware of I would appreciate any insights.

Cheers,

Kevin

Level 10

I'm glad you were able to find a solution. Without fully understanding your use case, I don't really have additional information to add at this time. However, I'm alway on the forums so feel free to come on back and post a new question if you have anything that comes up.

Cheers,
Jantzen

Level 1

Thanks Jantzen, I hope you have a great weekend!