• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select and Mask - is re-edit possible after clicking OK

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After working for some time in Select and mask and making sure that the edges of heair and face were correct I clicked on ok but the iamge I am left with is untidy where it was tidied before clicking ok. Is this normal and can I re-open the select and mask again any way to make further adjustments or do I have to start again or work using brush tools etc to tidy the image?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated/

David Herd

[Personal Info Removed by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends on what your output settings were when you clicked OK in Select and Mask.

If your output was a Mask or a "New Layer with mask" and you did not check decontaminate colors (which destructively alters pixels)  - then just double click the mask* to re-enter the select and mask workspace and modify the mask.

If the output was a selection - then just click on Select and Mask again and modify it.

Alternatively you may need to step back in history and re-mask.

*Note - this needs "Double Click Layer Mask Launches Select and Mask workspace" to be checked in Preferences >Tools

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines