• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Active subscription that is says has expired

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active Adobe Create Cloud Photography subscription.  If I go out to the Adobe site and manage my account I can see that it is an active one year plan and will renew (paid monthly) in the next week.   I can look at activated devices and see both my Laptop and Desktop active.  Something weird started happening today though.   All the sudden, light room on my Mac Laptop shows a banner across the top that says "Action Required: Your subscription has expired" and has a button that says subscribe.  The sync status shows I am logged in but sync is disabled.

If I click on the Subscribe button, it takes me out to the Adobe site where I log in and it show what I mention above. I have an active subscription.  It even shows my laptop as being activated again today.  So it is talking to the server.

I have logged out, logged back in.  Restarted and logged in. Everything I can think of short of blowing it away and resyncing everything.  I have 750GB in a 1TB adobe cloud, so I would prefer not to do this again. 

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Guys, talk to customer services so they can double check something's not gone adrift with your account. http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Was about 500 photos away from uploading a Terabyte of images and its giving me this error now. The sync has become downloading and I have uninstalled the app, cleared caches, and signed in and out. Nothing works. Not sure that this app is ready for prime time yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guys, talk to customer services so they can double check something's not gone adrift with your account. http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines