• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow in Lightroom CC (Cloud)

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a possibility tp create a slideshow in Lightroom CC like there is one in CC classic?

If not what to do when you want to create a presentation like there is in the app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

No, not at this time. You can put in a feature request (aka idea) at Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

At the moment, best solution is to save the photos as JPEGs and use alternative software, perhaps something like Keynote if you're on a Mac, or import the exported JPEGs or sync the photos into Classic to use for a slideshow.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not at this time. You can put in a feature request (aka idea) at Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

At the moment, best solution is to save the photos as JPEGs and use alternative software, perhaps something like Keynote if you're on a Mac, or import the exported JPEGs or sync the photos into Classic to use for a slideshow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have to remember that LR CC is a 1.0 release.  Features will come (I hope). My fingers are crossed. 

I check daily for updates

I suspect, we all have tools that are missing.  Patience,  I keep telling myself be patient Monty....

I agree with Victoria,  Keynote works wonderfully for slideshows and presentations.

Monty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just answered a possible workaround in another thread - creating a shared album creates a web slideshow - Slideshow in Lightroom CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two years later... still waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines